Thursday, February 25, 2010

22 things in 22 weeks...

I did a count the other day and we have 22 weeks remaining of our time here in Japan. That seems like such a long and short time all at once. Thinking about leaving has got me pretty emotional and trying to take in all that we have done here and all that we love about this country. So, I have started to make a list of things and people we will miss here in Japan. HOPEFULLY, I will give you 22 things we will miss...one for each week. But, if I am on the ball, I will possibly throw in a few extra here and there. My goal, however, is 22. It's not that it's hard to come up with 22 things it's just that it's hard to document all the things and people I want to tell you about in this place.

Topics will cover our favorite foods and drinks, our favorite activities and places, and, most importantly, our favorite people. I will try to post one tomorrow. I am looking forward to sharing this all with you!!

5 comments:

Casey Dawn said...

Aw! What a delightful busy! I can't imagine what the Japanese think when they see you riding through the streets! Too fun. Great documentary skills Abby! I really felt like I was there with you...except not on a bike! :)
Question: Is everyone crazed there about the Olympics? I heard the Japanese figure skater is quite the star. Have you heard anything about her. She is in second place as of right now. Just wondering. Looking forward to the next 21 weeks of great Japanese favorites. Sure do love you, Miss Kuiper!

Casey Dawn said...

I meant delightful video...not busy. I must have been distracted. :)

t3hjubbst3r said...

I am absolutely green with envy concerning your time in Japan. I would love to visit there sometimes. You've done a great job with this blog!

LittleAnnieK said...

What a great idea! I'm excited to hear about it all.

Emileigh Latham said...

Can't wait to hear(read) them all.
It is hard to believe that it is only 22 weeks now. It just seems like the other day it felt FOREVER away.
Time truly flies.