Friday, September 19, 2008

Mundane #2

I have been having the urge to update this blog within the past few days but have come to a type of "blogger's" block everytime I sit down to write. So...I thought maybe I would just update with the mundane. I have yet to update you on our trip to Hong Kong and India and that is only because I can't stomach thinking/talking about it long enough to give you the good details so maybe I can commision my amazing husband to type it up and add a few pics. But, until then, here is just a little bit of what is going on in our lives since starting back up the second semester of school.

We have recently become addicted to the tv show "Heroes". It is quite an intriguing story and at first we thought it was even a little odd. But we pushed through and we are now hooked. We are just starting season 2 and can't wait for season 3 to begin. We have also started back up our Japanese lessons. Jason and I are quite a pair. I wish we could combine our powers to make one good language person. Jason has good pronunciation while I suck at it and I have good listening and can pick out the words and phrases while he has trouble hearing seperate words. Our teachers jokes that hopefully our baby will be able to put these two together and can speak Japanese. I think she thinks we are a lost cause and hopes our child will be the redeeming factor. :)

I am quite tired all day long....courtesy of pregnancy and my "morning" sickness occurs at night. I really think we need to find a new name for "morning" sickness. :) One thing that doesn't help my nausea is the man that sits next to me. He burps a lot at random times during the day. It didn't bother me until now again, thanks to the pregnancy. We have many decisions to make in the near future. We need to find another apartment because ours is too small and we need to figure out the timeline of my pregnancy leave. We are just unsure about all of it. There are many details that need to be taken care of in between all of this. I hope we will be able to move into our new apartment at least a month or two before the baby arrives!

Pictures will be posted soon of India....I hope. Anyone have a good recommendation for a website where we can post all of our pics and just provide people with a link to see them. We have SOOOO many pictures.

4 comments:

Dave Feucht said...

http://picasaweb.google.com is a good place to post pictures, as it's free if you have a google account (which in turn is free if you want it and don't have one). provides a really simple, good way to create albums and such and you can even set it so people can order prints online from your photos if they want. you can pay for lots of space, but they give you quite a bit for free.

good luck with the apartment hunting!

Unknown said...

Your description of Jason's burping I can surely relate to. I could burp and throw up and such, but if Aaron started burping or gagging (he can't stand the sound of someone throwing up) :) I would get sick all over again. And the weirdest thing was that he always smelled like corn to me. I used to love pb and corn, but after I got sick, those two items were on the no-no list. I just attempted my first pb/jelly sandwich last night after... oh, about seven months. :)

Emileigh Latham said...

Can't wait to see pics of India!!! Happy apartment seeking!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to set the record straight: I am not the random burper. Abby is referring to a guy at work. However, she thinks I do, at times, smell like curry. (i would reason that it's still in her head from India, but maybe that's just self-preservation)

-Jason