Saturday, August 23, 2008

We Are Safely Back!!

Well, we have arrived back in Tokyo!! It feels sooo good to be back. The trip to India was long and hard. I, Abby, got VERY sick. But the Lord was very good to provide all that I needed at the perfect times. I will write more about our adventure later and post some pics but for now I just wanted to put the word out that we are back! While we were gone there were some storms in Japan that we think may have fried our internet modem and we have to wait until Monday to get that fixed and tonight is Saturday. :( As soon as the internet in our apartment gets back up and running I will fill you in on all the details.

4 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

Yeah!!!! You are back safe and sound!!! I am glad.
I hope you're sickness gets better for the days to come.
Bummer on your internet connection. I hope it does get fixed.
Can't wait to hear more. I love you guys!!!! MORE!!!!!

Mike Wagner said...

Just ran into Bernie, I didn't ask him much about the trip, but he said that you would have lots of stories to tell.

see115 said...

Welcome back!! We are glad you are home and hope you are feeling better. :) We are looking forward to hearing about and seeing some photos from your amazing adventure!

(Umm...Will it ever stop raining here??)

mary said...

Yay! I am glad you are back safely. I heard from Mom about you and Jay both being "under the weather" but good to hear you are better. Hope to chat with you soon. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more stories :) Love you.