Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 Hopes

Many of my friends have a "to do" List for their lives. On this list my friends put things that they hope to do one day no matter how big or small. These lists include such things as running half-marathons, going rock climbing and milking cows. So, I began to think about starting a list that is similar. Instead of a life to do list I would like to create a "to do" list to be accomplished in one year. Here it goes....
  • Learn how to speak Japanese enough to have a small conversation
  • Run a half-marathon
  • Memorize 1st, 2nd, and 3rd John
Ok....so maybe this list isn't that long. If you have any suggestions or have done fun things that you think I should try please give me a comment and let me know. I am taking suggestions.
Love to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, one exciting daring "list" accomplishment for me was to go skydiving. If you and Jason are the crazy-risk-driven types, than it could be an incredible bonding experience. :)

You have given me some inspiration to attempt a goal list for this year as well.

Much love to ya,